Joining the NMP service
The 2021 NMP service runs until 30th November 2021.
Summary of the 2021 NMP service
- All bets will be sent via daily e-mails
- Most e-mails will arrive between 8.30 - 8.45 am each morning
- Bets will be advised on a 0.25 - 3 pt scale (average stake likely to be around 0.75 pt to 1 pt) during the turf season (which runs from late March until early November)
- The staking scale will be reduced to 0.25 - 1.5 pts over the winter, however, as the summer is our main betting period
- Most bets advised will be a mix of win only and each-way singles, though, for those who are into multiples, there will also be some of those sent out
- We are more interested in the better class races - class 4 and upwards, and especially the big weekend handicaps and festivals
- There will be blank betting days along the way (often early in the week) if nothing suitable pops up and these days will still form part of your membership
- During the main turf season bet frequency increases. The turf season is our main focus in the summer. Over the winter I will focus on the AW. We will be getting heavily involved at the Cheltenham Festival, as ever, and I'll have a crack at the Grand National, but jumps racing will be scarcely covered over the winter (our best results are on the AW).
- The aim, as usual, will be to try achieve 100 % bank growth for the year from an initial 80 pt betting bank - long-term results are more important than those from any individual month
- As we have smashed our profit target for 2021 as of the end of September, we will be staking cautiously for the rest of the season to protect the profit we've worked hard for so far this year
- I will be taking a week's holiday in October and this will form part of your membership period if you sign up
- An end-of-month results spreadsheet will be sent out to all members to make it easy to track service performance
- The service is only suitable for those with access to bookmaker accounts - those that need to use the exchanges in the mornings to get on are not advised to sign up - you won't be able to get on at the prices advised
- Patience, as ever, is needed, to ride out the inevitable losing runs we experience over the course of the year, as is a proper betting bank
- No refunds are given. We have winning and losing runs and you could experience either immediately upon joining- sports betting is volatile! There are shorter membership options available for those unable to commit until the end of the season.
I usually pick up any new sign up payments on an evening once I return home from work, so if you sign up during standard office hours during the week and don't receive an instant welcome e-mail from me, don't worry - if you have a payment receipt from PayPal your payment will have come through to me and I will be in touch to confirm receipt of your payment, send you some general service information and then add you to my e-mail list that evening before the next e-mail is sent the following morning (most emails arrive around 8.30 am).
1. Long-term/end of year memberships:
Covers all bets sent from the date you sign up through until 30th November 2021 - £25
PLEASE NOTE IF LOOKING TO SIGN UP FOR THE 2021 SERVICE:
WE HAVE ALREADY MET THE SEASONAL PROFIT TARGET FOR 2021 (80 PTS, DOUBLING AN 80 PT BETTING BANK....WE HAVE MADE +180 AT THE TIME OF WRITING) SO ARE CURRENTLY WINDING DOWN OUR BETTING ACTIVITIES DURING THE REST OF THE 2021 SEASON.
THE TURF SEASON IS OUR MAIN FOCUS DURING THE YEAR BUT IS ENDING SOON AND MANY TRACKS ARE STAGING THEIR FINAL MEETINGS OF THE YEAR.
I HAVE CUT MY STAKING SCALE FOUR-FOLD (FROM 3 PTS MAX TO 0.75 PTS MAX) AND WILL BE REDUCING THE NUMBER OF BETS SENT AS WE PROTECT THE PROFIT WE HAVE WON SO FAR IN 2021.
YOU ARE WELCOME TO SIGN UP FOR THE FINAL FEW WEEKS OF THE SEASON AND GET A FEEL FOR HOW THE SERVICE OPERATES IF YOU SO LIKE, BUT IT'S A CASE OF "JOB DONE" FOR 2021 AND I WON'T OVER EXPOSING WITH REGARDS TO HEFTY STAKES.
WE'VE HAD A FANTASTIC SEASON AGAIN IN 2021 BUT I AM DUE TO GO ON HOLIDAY IN OCTOBER AND WE WILL THEN BE LOOKING AFTER THE PROFIT FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON.
THE 2021 SERVICE ENDS ON 30TH NOVEMBER. DETAILS OF THE 2022 SERVICE WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN DUE COURSE.
My service suits members who are prepared to adopt a long-term approach to betting, as selections are horses that are believed to offer the best value in a race, not necessarily the horse with the best chance of winning. We also have stronger months than others; I expect to make the bulk of the profit in the summer.
I advocate using a betting bank of 80-100 pts to follow my service (longest losing run to date was 65 pts) but would advise any new member to paper trial results initially whilst they get a feel for the service, and also, to only ever bet what they can afford to lose.
Members who are restricted to betting solely on the exchanges will struggle to replicate my profits, as horses generally shorten from their advised prices to SP or BSP - and access to bookmaker accounts is needed to make the most of the better place terms available with the firms (many bets are advised each-way).
I would politely advise prospective members who are restricted to betting solely on the exchanges to find a different service to join - rather than signing up to NMP and being left disappointed over a lack of liquidity available to back selections when e-mails are sent.