Information we collect
2. We will collect personal data on this website only if it is directly provided to us by you the user, e.g. your e-mail address, name, home or work address, and therefore has been provided by you with your consent. Normally you will only provide such details if you are signing up to the service. We also use analytical and statistical tools that monitor details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data (but this data will not identify you personally).
3. Your payment information (e.g. credit card details) provided when you make a purchase from our website is not received or stored by us. That information is processed securely and privately by the third party payment processors that we use. NORTHERN MONKEY PUNTER LIMITED will not have access to that information at any time. We may share your personal data with our payment processors, but only for the purpose of completing the relevant payment transaction. Such payment processors are banned from using your personal data, except to provide these necessary payment services to us, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your personal data and payment information.
Use, storage and disclosure of your information
4. We may hold and process this personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and send you our e-newsletters from time to time, but we will not transfer, share, sell, rent or lease your personal data to third parties.
5. The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
5.1 To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our service. To provide information on other services which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information;
5.2 To meet our contractual commitments to you;
5.3 To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service;
5.4 If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you;
5.5 If you are a new customer, we will only contact you, or allow third parties to contact you, when you have provided consent and only by those means for which you provided consent; and
5.6 To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
6. If you do not want us to use your data for our use, you have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this by sending us an email to email@example.com at any time.
7. Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
9. We do not collect sensitive personal data, such as race, religion, or political affiliations.
11. Otherwise, we will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on us or the website.
12. You have the right to opt out of our processing your personal data for marketing purposes by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. The transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data while you are transmitting it to our site; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Third party links
14. You might find links to third party websites on our website or from our service e-mails. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to information
16. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you by us. This right can be exercised by you in accordance with the Act - an access request will be subject to a fee of £10 towards our costs of complying with your request for the information we hold about you. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you, please contact us using the contact details below.
Changes to this policy
17. We may update these policies to reflect changes to the website and customer feedback. Please regularly review these policies to be informed of how we are protecting your personal data.
Version: 28th JULY 2020